Shorten long lines in man page options summary

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Tue Dec 30 17:25:42 EST 2003

> One thing that's bugged me is that some of the man page lines in the
> options summary are longer than 79 chars and wrap onto the next line.

%< SNIP $< SNIP

> Comments?  Suggestions?

I second your point. It's a real pain in the butt to be in a noisy
datacenter at 4am with nothing but a console when you're trying to
decipher a man page that's wrapping.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

"You know what you get after putting 30 years into a company? You're
 looking at it." -Downsized CIO of a major insurance carrier.