help

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Mon Aug 4 11:09:07 EST 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 05:39:08PM +0000, A V wrote:
> I know this doubt is really stupid but could anyone let me know how to
> start the rsync server when working with two systems?
> Thank you.

Setting up an rsync daemon is not a simple operation nor
should it be done without full understanding of the risks.
By the time you know enough systems administration to
configure and run it safely you will know how to start it.

In all likelyhood rsync over ssh is sufficent so you don't
need to start an rsync daemon.

MSN: A big blue bug that stated life as a worm.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt