full upload happening even though only a timestamp has changed

Tom Goulet tomg at em.ca
Tue Apr 22 13:30:56 EST 2003

> Upgrade both ends to 2.5.6 and if the problem persists we'll
> look into it further.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be going away that easily :-).

Well, fortunately I was wrong, it works fine.

I really should have upgraded the other end before reporting this bug.
In fact, I meant to, but I forgot about it.  Sorry :-).

Thanks for your patience.  (But it's not all my fault...you could have
believed me when I said it was uploading sooner :))

--
Tom Goulet, tomg at em.ca, D8BAD3BC, http://web.em.ca/~tomg/contact.html

I usually read no mail which is unsolicited and bulk, is not exclusively in
plain text, has advertising footers, is top-posted, or has bad line wrap.