Discounted Tobacco

Thierry Vanhoudt sales at smokersassociation.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 04:06:02 EST 2002

Dear Sir or Madam

In the past you have requested information on discounted products. We hope that you find this of interest. If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, we sincerely apologise!  We will be only too happy to take you off our mailing list.

If you are a smoker, however, and are fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco, take a look at what we have to offer  by clicking on this link.
http://www.smokersassociation.co.uk/?S=13&ID=2

We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 40 pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing.  Why pay more?

To remove yourself from our mailing list, please click below
mailto:unsubscribe at smokersassociation.co.uk

Yours faithfully.
Smokers Association

http://www.smokersassociation.co.uk/?S=13&ID=2