urgent business proposal

MR REUBEN SAVIMBI isa at hkem.com
Mon Sep 23 05:39:00 EST 2002

My Dear

I am MR REUBEN SAVIMBI one of the favorite sons of Mr. JONAS SAVIMBI (The
Rebel leader) and also the head of the
Unita Forces of Angola who was killed in the Struggle between Angolan arm
forces and his Unita rebels On Friday the
22nd of February 2002.
I am from Angola but currently I am residing in the Republic of Benin In
(Cotonou) due to the War in my country between
the Rebel Group (Unita rebels) Led by my father Jonas Savimbi and the
Angolan Government.

I want a honest, trust worthy, and God fearing individual to go into
business Partnership with and that is the reason why I
have decided to contact you. The fund for investment is US$45.5M (Forty
Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) and Diamond worth over Twelve Million Dollars. This fund
was realized from the sales of Diamonds during
the crisis between the Unita Rebels (headed by my father Jonas Savimbi)
and the then President Jose Eduardo dos Santos
Of Angola.

I fled from my country with this fund, which my fathers suppose to have
used to procure more arms for the Unita Rebels.
This is because I felt that the battle waged by the Unita Forces was more
of rebellion and it was baseless. I had this fund
sealed in a diplomatic box and deposited in a private Security Company
here in Republic of Benin (Cotonou). I will need
assistance from you to use your facilities to effect the removal of this
fund and subsequently transferred to your nominated
Bank account in your country. This business has to be done in a more
confidential manner.

For participating in the business with me, I have two options for you. You
can choose to have certain percentage of the
funds or you can go into partnership with me for proper profitable
investment of the money in your country.

Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. The money is
presently lodged with a security firm and I will give you
further details immediately I hear from you. Please contact me immediately
for the next line of action then I will introduce you
to the security company where the funds are been deposited.

I would like you to include your personal phone and fax numbers for more
confidential Communication with the Security
Company. I will like you to understand that I have no access to telephone
so you are advice to contact me through my
email address.

You may be surprised to receive this kind of offer from me since you do
not know me personally, though this might come to
you as a surprise since we have not met or spoken with each other before.
I plead for your understanding and tender my
humble apologies if I had taken you unaware.
You are free to investigate about my family background, especially my
father wealth, but Treat this matter with utmost
confidentiality and if for personal reasons this proposal does not meet
your approval, please keep my confident and
disregard this mail. I look forward to your quick response.

Regards
REUBEN J.SAVIMBI.
(For the family)