Question about rsync

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Tue Sep 17 15:09:01 EST 2002

Most commonly, such an error means that the path line for the module in
question is invalid.  Sometimes, it means the server system doesn't
support chroot.
check your rsyncd.conf, first.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Lincoln Y Lavoie <lylavoie at cisunix.unh.edu>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
09/16/2002 09:23 PM