limit of 256 characters in pathname

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Mon Sep 16 16:08:01 EST 2002

I don't have time to test this, but perhaps you can bypass your problem by
mounting the desired directory higher in the heirarchy?  I don't know if
the underlying character counts count against the limit, but it's worth a
try.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Ville Herva <vherva at niksula.hut.fi>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
09/14/2002 12:40 PM