AIX & Large File Support Problem (+ Solution)

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Thu Sep 5 22:42:00 EST 2002

I haven't worked with AIX for almost exactly 2 years, but I think lsfs,
with some combination of parameters, will tell you.
Alternately, fsstat, i think it is, can dump the superblock in a
human-readable format, from which you can get the same info.  Heck, you
can even turn the support off and on, though that may corrupt the fs in
some circumstances.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Eric M. Johnston" <emj at postal.net>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
09/05/2002 12:13 PM