getaddrinfo: Host not found problem

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Thu Nov 14 17:40:28 EST 2002

I'm sorry.  I guess i didn't read your question very well.  I think chroot
when i hear resolution problems.  I think your problem is IPv6-related. As
I understand it, "::" is used like "." is in IPv4.  Any v6-ers out there
who can help out?

Tim Conway
conway.tim at spilihp.com reorder name and reverse domain
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Randy Kasha <rkasha at houston.westerngeco.slb.com>
Sent by: hts06 at wgmail1.houston.nam.slb.com
11/13/02 01:06 PM