Trouble with transferrig LARGE files...

A.G. van der Vlies andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl
Sun May 5 03:35:01 EST 2002

Hi,
I am at loss. When I try to transfer a (one, 1) large file (+32G) I
get a timeout error. A data protocol error in io.c. When track it down
a bit I find that there has been a 'dip' on the socket level....

On both ends I use 2.5.5. I have tried transferring without the -z
option. If I compress the file and then send it (+4G) I have no
problem. I have used the -P and the --bwlimit option without succes.

Having read the archive I think there are some problems with large
file, however none of the suggested solutions aplly.

Can this prob be solved??

--
			   Andre van der Vlies <andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl>
			   Homepage: http://vandervlies.xs4all.nl/~andre