(no subject)

btober btober at seaworthysys.com
Sat Mar 30 09:01:55 EST 2002

This might go along with Tim Conway's suggestion B. I didn't have
exactly the same situation, but I did experience rsync not working when
trying to rsync between two Linux hosts from one host running the rsync
daemon. I had to add an entry in the /etc/hosts file of the remote
server (the one running the daemon) for the host executing the rsync
command. This made it function properly.