(no subject)

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Sat Mar 30 04:55:54 EST 2002

A:  do you have a "hosts allow" or "hosts deny" in rsyncd.conf?
B: what version are you using?  It seems i've seen messages about rsyncd
in some versions refusing to allow unresolvable names in.
C: Are you able to access the rsyncd, and just wonder about the log
entries, or are you unable to get in?  If it's just a log complaint, I
wouldn't worry about it.  Most of the time there's no name resolution for
dialup lines.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

HK <harikrishnan at midascomm.com>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org