rsync with -ls option

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Sat Mar 9 04:57:51 EST 2002

A long time ago somebody volunteered to improve the --log-format and -n
options to work for those kind of situations but he never did them.  So
we're waiting for a new volunteer.  If somebody else is interested in doing
them I could dig up the old emails where we discussed some of the design.

- Dave Dykstra