rsyncd + scripting

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Thu Jun 20 14:52:04 EST 2002

now about having
exclude from = somefile
when you don't want it read, echo '*' >somefile.
to open it, true>somefile
or are you using --delete... I think server-side excludes aren't
recognized as such by the client, and thus, it'll act like 'rsync --delete
--delete-excluded -a rsyncdserver:module /path'

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917 office, 3039210301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Bill Carlson <wcarlson at vh.org>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org