Patch to update the included popt to 1.6.4

Wayne Davison wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 27 12:23:01 EST 2002

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Jos Backus wrote:
>     http://www.catnook.com/patches/rsync-popt-1.6.4.patch

I went ahead and tested this and then checked it in (since we might as
well include the newest popt if we're going to include popt with rsync).

> The configure script had to be regenerated (with autoconf 2.53)
> because popt.c wants HAVE_FLOAT_H. As an aside, I have heard people
> complain about this version of autoconf generating scripts that break
> when run under bash (as /bin/sh).

If this is a concern, I could easily check in a configure/config.h.in
that was generated with autoconf 2.52d.  Let me know if there are
problems (I didn't have any on my Mandrake Linux 8.2 system).