Error when compile rsync

Jennifer Lu mou at goodluck.Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Jan 31 16:49:33 EST 2002

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the quick reply. Configure was run successfully, just
curious for the output, because I ran it on Ultra-2 which is running
64-bit, even the output from configure saying 64, but why the next line
"checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no" say no,

configure: loading cache /dev/null
configure: Configuring rsync 2.5.2
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... cc
..
checking for remsh... 1
checking for broken largefile support... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no
..

Does it mean that it doesn't support largefile?

Thanks for the help,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer