Error from rsync-2.5.2

Daniel Ouellet daniel at presscom.net
Wed Feb 6 14:43:54 EST 2002

Not sure if that would be the same for you, but the version 2.5.2 use the
obsolete malloc.h instead of the stdlib.h and
I got plenty of warning. This is only new in the 2.5.2 as I try the 2.5.1
and it doesn't do this.

I did a diff -r between the two version and I saw that malloc was introduce
in here. Why, that I do not know.

So, I would suggest to you to try the 2.5.1 instead and see if that work for
you.

Just a thought.

Daniel