Error from rsync-2.5.2

Jennifer Lu mou at goodluck.Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Feb 6 07:31:02 EST 2002

Hi,

I have compiled the new version 2.5.2 rsync in our servers,
then ran rsync last night, there were some files not copied
to destination server, both source and destination servers are
running 2.5.2, I got the following error messages, can you
please let me know what would be caused the errors? I copied
back 2.3.2 version on both servers, and rsync went well.

Thanks for the help, here is the errors:

ch_what
Warning: unexpected read size of 0 in map_ptr
Warning: unexpected read size of 0 in map_ptr
collect_tests
Warning: unexpected read size of 0 in map_ptr
Warning: unexpected read size of 0 in map_ptr

Thanks,
Jennifer