meaning of "IO Error: skipping the delete...."

Nitin Agarwal nitin.agarwal at timesgroup.com
Tue Feb 5 22:38:52 EST 2002

Dear Mr. Martin,
Thanks for the replies. Our problems are sorted out upto an extend.
We are facing one more problem....
i.e. while transferring the files, sometimes the transfer breaks in between and gives us
the error message:
readerror: connection reset by peer

We are having a large file system (approx. 100 GB).
Kindly let us know the reason behind this.
Regards
Nitin Agarwal