Is there anyway to fix large file support?

Robert Weber Robert.Weber at Colorado.EDU
Wed Aug 7 14:35:01 EST 2002

I got Large files working fine on Solaris, just make a 64bit binary :).
Seriously, I would try making a 64bit binary for HPUX as well(something
like +DA2.0W for 64bit PA_RISC).

						Robert Weber
						University of Colorado
--------