Error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) when doing local rsync.

Philip J Lewis Phil at SecureNetworking.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 02:03:01 EST 2002

Hi,

I think my disk corruption was due to me dd'ing the disk images while
the source disk was in use and being written to etc. I don't suspect
ext2 or rsync for this corruption!

Regards

--
Philip J. Lewis