Mirroring 2 IDE Drive Linux

Danny danny at ocsonline.com
Tue Aug 6 15:05:02 EST 2002

We tried dd but it kept crashing and I had to reboot, I forget the error but
tried it twice and both times the system locked up and required rebooting.
Any ideas on this.
Using dd what commands would you recommend ?
I have hda1 (primary) and hdb1 (secondary)
Could you let me know the exact commands to use dd ?
Maybe we are trying to send too much at one time, thesse are both 40GB hard
drive. Redhat 7.1
Thanks for any help.
Danny