rsync binary for ncr mp ras svr4

Feroz F. Basir dbase77 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 00:56:27 EST 2001

Hi again,

can you upload the rsync binary for ncr mp ras svr4
unix system, please? can you upload at :

http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/binaries/

usually, do you compile rsync every time they release
the new stable version?

regards,
feroz

 --- Dave Dykstra <dwd at bell-labs.com> wrote: > One of
the binary types I support for my company is