[clug] KDE desktop kinda freezing

Tony Lewis tony at lewistribe.com
Sun Feb 9 05:18:23 UTC 2020

On 9/2/20 9:45 am, Stephen Gibson via linux wrote:
> I once experienced similar behaviour under gnome(? version)/Ubuntu
> (18.10/19.04?), and found forcing focus on an application using F10 (or
> other keyboard shortcuts), returned the mouse cursor focus. Ubuntu 19.10
> is fine.

Is forcing focus different to something like Alt-Tab?  This, and any
other keystroke, doesn't seem to matter.  I am pretty sure I even tried
escaping from VirtualBox's keystroke capture with right-Ctrl first, but
am not 100% sure.

F10 for me brings up the menus, as if I'd pressed Alt-F for the _F_ile
menu.  I am not optimistic, but I'll try it next time it happens.

Thanks