[clug] Pentium 4 (and 32bit Ubuntu)

Peter Ellis vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 06:03:38 UTC 2020

Thanks, Mike,
I'll certainly look around and garner ideas.

Oh, I want to have some 'family' hardware doing something useful. (It was
my son's gaming machine.) I know it can run various bits of Amateur Radio
software, inc signal processing, under Linux. And, while flashed up, BOINC
processing on the side.

Peter
VK1PE