[clug] Docker Introduction

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sat Jun 29 21:34:34 UTC 2019

Brad,

" an intro to docker"  - that would be interesting. Please make it
practical starting from installing Docker and setting up the
environment. Use CentOS if you want as most commercial systems use Red
Hat. I have tried to follow a number of "intros" but they seem to jump
though things way too fast for people not used to docker. Maybe I
could test out your "intro" for you once you have it together?

George.