[clug] June 2019 CLUG Meeting

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Sat Jun 29 09:49:06 UTC 2019

He was banned from MHV (the reasons behind which I won't go into on a public
list).

My past experiences with him are one reason why I rarely attend CLUG any
more.

Toxic behaviour is not acceptable in a community that strives to be open and
welcoming.

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org    Twitter: @EvilDeece