[clug] June 2019 CLUG Meeting

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 29 09:22:20 UTC 2019

Thanks, Brad:

> I would never attend, say, a graphics talk and expect to
> understand everything, and would show respect to the speaker.

I came away from your talk, with a portrait!

> Your statement was rudely worded
> and commenting on peoples appearance like you did is offensive and off
> putting.

The people who view my drawing page, are mostly interested in art.
Thereupon, I described myself as "a complete dunce". And others I
mentioned as:
	* "ruddy complexion and prominent jowls";
	* "young Dutchman";
	* "meeting at my gun-club"; and
	* "another student".
http://members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/art/drawing/index.html

Tomorrow I will take an obese friend exercising for a few hours.
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/