[clug] Slides from June 2019 meeting

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Sat Jun 29 08:37:32 UTC 2019

Bryan,

Please give it a rest.

I downloaded the slides and read them. On their own they are a very high
level summary of a complex topic but they are not a text that is
linguistically difficult to follow.

We understand that you did not enjoy the talk or find it useful, but not
every talk will please everyone and CLUG is intended to cater to a range of
audiences.

Some talks will be highly technical. They don't all need to be aimed at
novices.

I am sorry that I missed Brad's talk as it is the sort of talk that appeals
very much to me.

Clearly it didn't appeal to you but please let it go. At this point your
criticism is neither constructive or helpful.

Perhaps you will enjoy the next talk.