[clug] Slides from June 2019 meeting

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 29 08:13:02 UTC 2019

Thanks, Brad:

> For those interested - I guess not Bryan - I've uploaded my slides
> from the other nights meeting to
> http://quark.humbug.org.au/publications/CLUG-Technology_Comparisons_20190627.pdf.

I selected all in that PDF file. And I pasted it into a text editor.
Next I replaced bullets with spaces or new lines. Then I moved the text
into a reading checker. Adding new lines where words ran into each
other. The result is that the reader should be a career academic!

{Indication of the number of years of formal education that a person
requires in order to easily understand the text on the first reading
Gunning Fog index: 	59.00}

https://www.online-utility.org/english/readability_test_and_improve.jsp
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/