[clug] OT Electronic media

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sun Jun 23 09:58:00 UTC 2019

Brian,

I do prefer your last picture on your web page, where you took a photo
and converted it to a representative drawing.

Below are a few links that might help with converting photos to
drawings, or at least reduce some of the tracing effort, allowing you
to focus on colour representation.

George.

https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Photo_To_Sketch/

http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2013/07/convert-photos-to-cartoon-sketch-ubuntu/