[clug] Member Moderation - Bryan Kilgallin

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Jul 4 02:19:35 UTC 2019

As someone who stopped attending CLUG because of Bryan, I think this is a
good first step and I appreciate the efforts of those who have done the
hard yards instead of running away like me.

However, it doesn't resolve the other main issue -- I wont go to a CLUG
meeting if Bryan is there because I am unwilling to be in a room where
speakers are treated the way he treats them.

Michael