[clug] Member Moderation - Bryan Kilgallin

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 4 00:03:02 UTC 2019

I'm away at the moment but I will look at the CoC when I return.

I'd just like to say that the only code of conduct when email lists first started was, "If you wouldn't say it to your grandma don't say it online.". It's worked for me for decades.

One does write nasty emails in the heat of the moment but if one waits until the next day and then applies the above CoC then the email is usually edited to a reasonable response before sending.

Just my two cents worth.

John.