[clug] Member Moderation - Bryan Kilgallin

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Jul 4 00:41:03 UTC 2019

On 4/7/19 9:44 am, Kathy Reid via linux wrote:
> Noting the obvious conflict of interest with me raising this - CLUG
> could always be a subcommittee of Linux Australia

Unless you're in the process of putting a proposal together to turn CLUG
into a sub-committee of Linux Australia, and you're proposing to be the
new co-coordinator, and you're the person who approves the committees,
then I'm not sure where the conflict of interest would be.

If you are, however, all of the above, then congratulations, and No
Backsies.