[clug] Slides from June 2019 meeting

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Jul 2 12:57:30 UTC 2019

Bryan

Just deal with it.

Highly technical talks are of interest to most of the audience.

CLUG has always been informal however there is also an assumption that has
been around to a large extent since the group first started getting together
in the mid 90s that talks can vary wildly and there could be gems of
interest in any of them. (whatever technical level the talks happen to be)

If a talk is really excellent and appreciated by you please say so.

If you do not understand it there internet is pretty amazing now days to go
and learn about the stuff you did not understand at the talk.

If you find the talks too technical, start learning, the beauty of open
source is you can learn about all of it to any level of detail you wish.

Steve