[clug] Server-side scripting

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Jan 16 14:33:37 UTC 2019

"AS you said, it's much too hot! And I don't have AC."  - besides
shopping centres, libraries can be great places to hang out in summer
(and winter).

On Thursday, 17-01-2019 at 00:33 Bryan Kilgallin via linux wrote:

Hi George:

> It sure is hot tonight in Tuggeranong.

I swam in the Murrumbidgee.
We're in an extreme heatwave!
http://www.bom.gov.au/fwo/IDY10008.20190118.png

> Were you able to work out what were the HTML errors?
I just summarised what the validation site said. So look up
http://validator.w3.org/
and enter

into the Address field.

> Here is my take on what actually caused the HTML errors to be
> reported.
Here is another problem thus-unearthed, which I hadn't noticed.

{No Character encoding declared at document level No character
encoding
information was found within the document, either in an HTML |meta|
element or an XML declaration.}

--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/