[clug] Bluefish

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 7 10:25:51 UTC 2019

I have been using this.
{Bluefish is a free software advanced text editor with a variety of
tools for programming in general and the development of dynamic websites.}
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluefish_(software)

After editing an HTML page, I had used Gnome's Files (Nautilus) GUI file
manager to upload it to my ISP's Web server.

Now I see that Bluefish's File menu includes "Upload/Download". Using
which, uploaded my entire Web site from my PC to iiNet's Web server! In
the Upload/Download window's "Local directory" field, I had entered my
PC's directory for my Web site. And in the "Remote directory" field, I
had put "ftp://kilgallin@members.iinet.net.au/".

Is it possible to use Bluefish to upload only my Home page, without also
copying the rest of my Web site?
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/