[clug] CSides Monthly Security Meetups

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Jan 2 22:10:10 UTC 2019

Bob,

You are correct. I did answer all that was available at this time by
linking the web site.

I guess I was hoping to generate some discussion, but there is nothing
really to discuss other than, 'it will be on, as per the BSides web
site', and as per usual, CSides is not on until BSides is over due to
the effort required for BSides.

A good new year to you all !

George.

On Thursday, 03-01-2019 at 08:03 Robert Edwards via linux wrote:

On 3/1/19 1:11 am, George at Clug via linux wrote:
> Has anyone inside update on what/when B-Sides [1] and C-Sides are up
> to this year ?

Hi George,

What sort of "inside update" are you after?

The website you quote has pretty much all of the publicly available
info.

I would not recommend e-mailing Kylie or Silvio unless it was a
serious question - they are both v. busy organising B-Sides.

cheers,
Bob Edwards.