[clug] Cheap(ish) laptops in Canberra?

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Wed Feb 13 10:04:31 UTC 2019

Thank you - I am hoping to get something that can accommodate both
Linux and my gaming habits.

My prior lappie was an i7 with 16GB ram and 2x 1TB hds

Now that it has crapped its nappy, I hope to get more for less .... as
we tend to.

--
Richard Meyer

As the ghost of a sceptic, I tend to stay pretty quiet.

Linux Counter user #306629