[clug] Verify Tails 3.12

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Feb 5 10:41:02 UTC 2019

Hello Bryan

have you taken a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd602WXULBc
(How To Install Tails on a USB and verify Tails ISO)?

It sounds like you're trying to use the feature intended for verifying a
download ISO is correct, if you're trying to verify the USB is correct,
perhaps you should have a read of
https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/index.en.html#index32h2 (Can I verify
the integrity of a Tails USB stick or DVD?).

If you're just clicking around randomly and complaining about the errors
you get, Tails has a help and support page that might be of use
(https://tails.boum.org/support/index.en.html)