[clug] Thanks eveyone - Storage and networking for Storage as used for supporting [Enterprise] virtualized environments

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Aug 20 08:12:41 UTC 2019

George,

It’s worth searching the CLUG list for mentions of high-end ‘real world’ examples of disk / storage.

There are some researchers who pop up from time to time either asking Q’s about a problem they encounter, or happen to mention their configs and work-loads.

regards

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)