[clug] Debugging mail delivery issues

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Thu Apr 18 23:36:24 UTC 2019

Or, my email is being misclassified as spam.

This only happens with a few domains. Mostly those that use office365.
Now, a couple of days ago I tried to email someone at canberra.edu.au,
who seem use mimecast.com, and they didn't get my email. Looking at teh
web site of the companies taht provide these services there doesn't seem
to be anyway to talk hem to find out why and/or how to rectify the
issue.  My email server is following all the rules as far as I can tell.
I have an SPF record, but don't use dkim. It doesn't seem to be black
listed by any public blacklist as far as I can tell.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Jeff.