[clug] [OT] Bézier curve

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Wed May 30 12:29:44 UTC 2018

Thanks, Scott:

My art page lists exhibitions to which I've contributed, since 2003.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/art/index.html

> Good luck with your journey exploring alternatives to Photoshop.

{Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by
Adobe Systems for macOS and Windows.}

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop

Before buying a graphics tablet, I was only making art in class, one day
per week. So the software that I'm using is just for beginners--yet at
digital art, I am indeed a beginner! And because of the great
convenience, I am uploading to my drawing page, a new illustration
nearly daily.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/art/drawing/index.html
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/