[clug] [OT] Bézier curve

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Tue May 29 09:37:38 UTC 2018

Thanks, Hugh:

> They allow computers or computer using artists
> and designers to draw curves that aren't sections of an elliptical arc.

I guess I need practice. Can you recommend a Web resource? Here is the
Lines and Curves tool.

https://github.com/mypaint/mypaint/wiki/v1.2-Lines-and-Curves

> Or that, once you've got some initial
> practice in, they are easy and quick to sketch with.

Can you recommend a Web guide for artists on using Bézier tools?

> In case you haven't worked it out, I like Bézier curves

Whereas I had been exclusively using the Freehand Tool!

{The Freehand tool is the default tool to draw or write without
geometric constraints. The stroke shape is put directly on the canvas
and can't be modified afterwards (compare to Inking tool).}

https://github.com/mypaint/mypaint/wiki/v1.2-Freehand-Tool
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/