[clug] Updated version of VICI

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Thu May 17 05:21:57 UTC 2018

Brian has a need for a nice second hand Laptop.

If anyone comes across a source of  reasonable second hand laptops,
please let us know.

I recall about a year ago, someone reported that at that time Revolve
had received a quantity (that they were most likely selling for, for a
good price).  To long ago to help Brian just now, though.

George.

On Monday, 14-05-2018 at 12:55 Bryan Kilgallin via linux wrote:

Thanks, Neill:

> If you can see a need in a project that you use or would like to
> contribute to then you should offer help, preferably in the form of
well
> formatted patches.

I had thought of demoing a graphics tablet with painting software. But
no longer have a working laptop to bring!

--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/