[clug] Updated version of VICI

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:52:31 UTC 2018

> Brenton:
> I applaud your tenacity with this. It's often not easy to try to tick
> all the boxes for everyone with a solo effort, so congratulations for
> getting out there and actually giving it a go.

Indeed and +1.

It's often a thankless and scary task to release what you have done to the
wild.  The expectations around (free) support are sometimes interesting to
deal with as well, so be sure to take a reality check on this from time to
time regarding what you can and can't do and draw boundaries. Although
seems you are doing this pretty well already.

ta