[clug] Micrografx ABC SnapGraphix file

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 18 10:13:51 UTC 2018

I am reviewing twenty-three year old "SG" files. I recall that they
would have been corporate diagrams. The files are small (six to 52 kB).
Ubuntu Files (Nautilus) says they are "Sega Master System/Game Gear ROM
(application/x-sms-rom)"!

{The sg file extension is related to an old program called Micrografx
ABC SnapGraphix and used for files that contains saved user settings.

The Micrografx, Inc. was acquired by Corel corp. in 2001 and Micrografx
software portfolio was integrated to the Corel's applications.

This sg file type entry was marked as obsolete and no longer supported
file format.}
https://www.file-extensions.org/sg-file-extension

{Micrografx ABC SnapGraphix was application used to create graphics
flows and organisation charts. Micrografx was acquired by Corel.}
https://www.file-extensions.org/micrografx-abc-snapgraphix-file-extensions

I have been unable to open the files looking other than gibberish!
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/