[clug] Firefox Quantum font size

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 30 04:00:14 UTC 2018

Ubuntu Bionic Beaver installed this. Whose default fonts (say for
Thunderbird e-mail) are unpleasantly small. Yet I have read that
changing the font size is accomplished by installing an add-on!
Unfortunately the relevant Web page explains that Thunderbird users
should use a special version of it. Whose Web page install button is
zeroed-out, with a warning above saying it's not compatible with
Quantum! And yet the regular version of that add-on says it's only for
changing colours.

I found a video narrated in a heavy Slovenian accent. Whose proponent
rushed through manual-tweaking so fast and with such low screen
resolution that I couldn't identify which settings-file to open!
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/