[clug] July meeting - Lightning Talks

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Jul 4 15:10:01 UTC 2018

Hi Folks

something I'd like to try for the July meeting is a series of lightning
talks. You have a time running for 5 minutes (maximum) to talk to a
topic you wish. You can have a maximum of 20 slides, and they'll be
advanced to the next slide every 15 seconds. You can have 1 slide, or
you can have 20.

If you're working on something that isn't worth a full CLUG talk, this
is the time to dust off your tangentially related open source project,
put together some slides, and come and tell us all about it in 5 minutes
or less.

send me an email off list with what you want to talk about, and how long
you think it will run for, and I'll let every one know in 2 weeks if
there was enough interest.

regards