[clug] dstat

Brenton Ross rossb at fwi.net.au
Sat Dec 29 11:57:10 UTC 2018

There doesn't seem to be much doco on what the output represents.
However, I suspect that the values are compiled from the data in
/proc/stat and therefore that last two are "wait" (time waiting for
I/O) and "stolen" (time spent in other virtual machines).
There will be rounding errors in the calculations, so you can expect
the totals to be between 99 and 101.